Friday, January 25, 2013

Questions

What is your computer experience?
I have some experience with computers. I have a basic knowledge of how to use Photoshop and how to create a website.I'm not good at using macs.

What is your major class?
Computer graphics 

What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to learn how to create amazing images using Photoshop.

Who is your favorite artist?
My favorite artist is actually an NFL QB, Peyton Manning. He is an artist at picking apart defenses.

Write a five line story?
 I enjoy playing video games a lot. My favorite gaming series is probably elder scrolls. My favorite of the series is probably oblivion. I also like to work out. I just recently joined a gym and I plan on going at least four times a week. I also work at a hibachi grill, which is pretty cool.  
Greatest Rivalry in Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment